Using techspooks.com, you agree with the below mentioned terms and conditions.
- We can modify the content published on the site without prior notice.
- All sorts of content posted here are solely for the information purposes of the users.
- We are not liable to assure you in any way about the reliability, precision, and the sources of information made public on our website.
- We will not verify you such details for any specific purpose. Our information is subject to have miscalculations or inconsistencies, which you have to settle upon with full consent legalized by law.
- How you use or perceive the content posted here is not our responsibility. The users themselves are responsible for any consequences. You should make valid use of the services, data, and products we offer on Tech Spooks.
- We own the content you see on our website. The reuse or copy of the exact ideas, concepts, designs, graphics, style, and the information is strictly prohibited.
- We have a right to impose criminal charges, penalties, and allegations on the person(s) who makes unauthorized use of this website or illegally utilize our content in any way.
- We allow reproduction of certain trademarks on tech Spooks after obtaining written permission from their rightful owners.
- You should never impersonate Tech Spooks, our employees or anyone associated with our brand.
- You cannot extract data from the website without our consent for commercial or other reasons.
- We disallow tampering with the website’s technical side that in any way could hamper the site’s functionality or appearance.
- You cannot conduct any form of marketing or advertisement campaign to promote yours or any third party’s interests. Tech Spooks is a Technology blog, which shares the latest news and breakthroughs in Science and Technology.
- We are not a place where you can engage in commercial activities.
- The sharing of Gambling, illicit or sexually suggestive content is strictly prohibited. Tech Spooks reserves the right to take legal action against such individuals/parties.
- When you consent to use our website, we reserve the right to share your credentials with a third party.
- You might find affiliate links or links to third-party websites in our content. Please note, we do not sponsor or advocate their message. Hence, we are not responsible for the information provided on their websites.
- You are not permitted to make use of our website’s link officially without written permission.
- If you are below 14 and have stumbled on this site, please refrain from providing your personal information. All content published at Tech Spooks is aimed at a mature, adult audience.
The articles published on Tech Spooks are intended to educate and inform you. User discretion is advised. Please seek the guidance of experts in case you are acting on our information or services. Please understand that this information is independent views of the content contributors. You should evaluate it before making any major decision with regards to our services.
You consent to the fact that our website shall not be held responsible for the success or failure of your technical, conceptual or business decisions. Please note that the information presented in our articles and blogs are shared in good faith but they might not always be accurate under certain circumstances. The Tech Spooks logo, design, and slogans are our trademarks. You are hereby not allowed to use them without prior permission. Some images we use in our blog posts are, however, not our property (but they are free).